$10.00 – $70.00
25 Gram Bag of Purple-Pink Candy Paint Pearl Night Shade. 400ºF Temp Threshold. Use in 1 Sprayable Quart of Base Clear, or 1 lb. Powder Coat.
They are dark. They are mysterious. They look flat-out dangerous. Our line of Nightshade Color Pearls ® are just that dark. They can often look black in the shade. Versatile, eye catching pearls that are good to use in just about any medium.
This Purple-Pink Candy Paint Pearl Night Shade has been known to be mixed in:
- All types of automotive paints
- Powder Coatings (it can easily withstand the 400 Degree Temperatures).
- Concrete Sealer (used in flooring, concrete sinks, and bar tops).
- Leather Paints and Polishes
- Nail Art (several nail companies are our customers)
- Fiberglass and Gelcoat
- Industrial Epoxy (like for Bar and Table Tops)
- Polyurethanes over wood (you can see the wood grain through it).
- Faux Finish Glazes and wall coverings.
- Screen Printing on fabrics and papers
- Heat Transfer Printing
- Plastics Manufacturing
Our Purple-Pink Candy Paint Pearl is long lasting and weather resistant. Looks great in both gloss and matte finishes. Can be applied over any color base coat, but we suggest Black.
1 Bag of Purple-Pink Candy Paint Pearls easily treats 1 sprayable quart of clear as a recommendation, but we encourage people to play with ratios to get a truly custom effect. With a temperature threshold of 400 Degrees Fahrenheit, it will hold up to being in heat related manufacturing, printing, and powder coating environments.
For powder coaters we recommend 1 bag per lb. of clear powder coat.
We have seen some unusual uses for our pearls in the past several years of being in business. Shoe painting, Flooring, Exterior Home Gutter and Flashing paint, aircraft paint, marine paint, design and displays, fishing lures, surfboards, kayaks. We have seen it used in the more modern concrete sinks, counter and bar tops. We have even had theatrical makeup, special effects and set designers buy our pearls, as well as some very large amusement parks.
Not only are all of our Candy Pearls completely compatible with plasti dip, we were the first to supply the dip companies with pigments. If you have any reservations about whether our products work in Plasti Dip, you should know that we were the pioneers who introduced Plasti Dip Pearls to the world.
Give our Purple-Pink Candy Paint Pearl Night Shade a try, and you will not be disappointed.
Shop with us…the leader in paint and Pearl Pigments Since 2005
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x .2 in|
25 Gram Bag, (10) 25 Gram Bags
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
$25.00 – $200.00
$25.00 – $200.00
$29.00 – $200.00
- Candy Concentrates
- Car Shape Test Panel - Speed Shapes
- Chameleon Flakes
- Color Pearls
- ColorShift Pearls
- Glow in the Dark Paint
- ICE Pearls
- Illusion Pearls
- Metal Flakes
- Pigment Sample Packs
- Temperature Changing Paint
- Wet Paints Shipped Free